Hey, the Motorola Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus are surely going to be the smartphones of the year 2016. With 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal storage, display size of 5.5 inches, full HD (1080x 1920) pixels resolution ………………And lots of coupons & cash back offers………….They are the right choice for YOU!
Amazon India lovers, there is a lot happening on this most popular shopping portal in India. 17th May, 2016 was the grand day on which this shopping portal served as an exclusive platform for the launch of the most awaited smart phone in 2016. So, start planning ahead and gear to bring the first Moto G Plus (4th Gen) smartphone into your life, or that of your loved ones. You will love to read all that we have brought to you post this exciting launch!
Grab the Amazon Motorola Moto G4 & Moto G4 Plus exclusive deals, coupons and discount offers before they start disappearing off the rack.
Motorola’s Smartphone Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus Launch on Amazon India
The most awaited next generation versions of Motorola smart phone Moto G4 (4th generation) and Moto G4 plus, have been launched in India on 17th May, 2016. With an affordable pricing range and fresh features to their credit, these smart phones are available exclusively on Amazon India. Yes, right from the day of the launch, the phones are available for sale on Amazon India. Get your wish list in order and keep your payment details handy; you will not want to miss on the thrilling offers that will get you connected with higher speed and more feature rich capabilities – would you?
Have you Heard the Buzz?
There were rumors and leaked specs of Moto G4 and Moto G4 plus phones that created a buzz around. Motorola started posting teasers for the 4th generation phones over the social media channels. The company has also sent out press invites for the launching event on 17th May. The company will expectedly unveil the phones Moto G4 and Moto G4 plus on the launching event. The phones are going to be exclusively available on Amazon.in thereafter. Before this, the Motorola phones were being sold exclusively on Flipkart.
Amazon India Exclusive!
Motorola Moto G 4th gen and Moto G4 plus phones are going to be Amazon exclusive and on sale from 17th may 2016 midnight. The phones will take place in India first. According to Amit Boni, country head, Motorola India, the company will leave no stone unturned to enhance the buying experiences of its consumers. In the Indian market, a tremendous growth of ecommerce has emerged with respect to the mobile/smart phone market and turned to be a dominating channel among others. This scenario has further impacted the predicted sales figures of these yet-to-be launched smartphones.
The company will be an exclusive partner with Amazon.in one of the best marketplace in India for the launch of new Motorola smartphones. So, if you have been attracted towards Amazon India for your other buyers recently, you have all the reasons to exult – you will soon have the most coveted phone in India in your hands courtesy Amazon India!
Price of Motorola Moto G4
The pricing details of Motorola Moto G 4th gen can vary in different regions in India. The price of Motorola G4 is Rs. 13,499 and Motorola G4 plus is Rs. 14,999. The phones offer comparatively affordable pricing with new smart features that make them an enviable option on the list of best smartphones in 2016. If you have wanting to add more zing to your personality, then the right time to flaunt a premium phone is now. Say “yes” to the striking features and functionality of these phones and you will never look towards any other soon!
HOT 10% Cashback with your Standard Chartered Cards!
Are you the proud owner of a Standard Chartered debit or credit card? If yes, you have plenty of reasons to rejoice as you are eligible for additional 10% cash back on the purchase of your Moto G4 Plus, Moto G4, or Moto G Play smartphone. But then, you need to rush your decision of buying one of these smart phones for yourself or a loved one. This is because this exciting is not going to last forever. As it is valid of only from December 20th, 2016 to January 20th, 2017, you have a month long window to get the phone of your dreams in your hand. What’s more? As the relevant cash back is sure to get credited in your bank account by March 20th 2017, you can start planning ahead for your next purchases as well.
What’s New on Moto G (4th Gen)?
The Moto G4 2016 smartphone is all set to be launched with new features in this range of pricing.
• The fresh features of the smartphone include a fingerprint sensor, NFC support, improved battery life and performance, and a better camera.
• The phone houses two dots above the rear camera which can be used as laser autofocus for the camera.
• Its fingerprint scanner is integrated with a square shaped home button on the lower front side of the phone. The fingerprint sensor with the phone introduces general security settings to keep the devices safe.
• A new technology housed with the rear camera is a laser autofocus setup (PDAF technology) with LED flashlight which gives off an exceptional appearance to the camera.
• The phones will feature Qualcomm’s Quick charge technology. There is not much difference with the new features between Moto G4 and Moto G4 plus phones.
• Both the phones have water resistant and solid body.
Full Specifications of Moto G4
The standard Moto G4 4th Gen phone is an upgraded version of the Moto G3 (3rd generation). Both the phones are from the G series of Motorola phones. The Moto G4 has increased display size and internal memory. The phone houses 5.5 inch display with full HD resolution of 1080x 1920 pixels and a Corning Gorilla glass over the display for protection. It uses Qualcomm’s 64- bit snapdragon 430 octa-core processor for running the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow version. This high-efficiency device provides 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage with Adreno 505 GPU. The phone offers expandable memory and is featured with a micro SD card slot which supports up to 64 GB of memory.
Moto G4 2016 also upgraded both the cameras front and rear. The phone is featured with 13 megapixels rear camera and 5 megapixels front camera. It supports dual SIM and 4G connectivity. Other featured options are Bluetooth, GPS connectivity and Wi-Fi. The phone also houses 2,650 mAh battery. Moto G4 definitely is 4th generation phone compatible with the new 4G technology. The phone has a water resistant body.
Full Specifications of Moto G4 plus
Moto G4 plus has some added features on Moto G4 such as increased RAM and memory size. Moto G4 plus houses 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. The front camera (5 mega pixels) is the same as used in the Moto G4 phone, while the rear camera is upgraded to 16 megapixels. The phone is compatible with 4G connectivity and houses dual SIM card slot. It also supports NFC and Bluetooth and a 3,000 mAh battery for seamless performances at all times.
The display size is 5.5 inches and is featured with full HD (1080x 1920) pixels resolution. It is expected that Moto G4 plus would be featured with a fingerprint sensor. The Moto G4 plus also runs the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow in a Qualcomm’s 64- bit snapdragon 430 (MSM8937) up to 1.2 GHz octa-core processor with Qualcomm Adreno 505 GPU. The phone has rich camera feature such as Geo- tagging, face-detection, panorama and auto-HDR, and will be available in two colors, white and black.
It is featured with accelerometer, proximity sensor and water resistant body. The display is IPS LCD capacitive type touch screen and protected by Corning Gorilla glass. The supported technologies are GSM, CDMA, EDGE, HSPA and LTE for which micro SIM slot is provided. The phone provides inbuilt photo and video editor and document viewer. Other options provided are hotspot, FM radio and 3.5 mm jack for sound.
The primary 16 MP camera is associated with dual-LED flashlight and PDAF (phase detection autofocus) technology. The PDAF technology enables the camera to focus within a few microseconds. Moto G4 has improved the camera performance and upgraded in quality side that shows better resolution than the Moto G3 (3rd generation). Sharp and clear images from the camera are expected with the phone for the reason the phone has advanced Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset and Sony Exmor sensor.
Moto G4 plus is featured with Qualcomm’s latest technology Quick charge 3.0 that is four times faster than conventional charging. 1080p full HD at the rate of 60 frames per second means a smooth, fluid interface and very high quality video. Whereas Adreno 505 GPU means efficient graphics performance and extended battery life.
Moto G4 will remain competitive with audio and speaker features as it provides dual front side speakers with the design similar to Moto G3.
Buy Moto G 4th Gen on Amazon India Exclusively
After the launch of these best smartphones on Amazon India, you can get access to them without any ado. There are many coupons and offers that are up for grabs for these phones too. So, keep on researching and reading more about these phones that will feature on your favourite shopping portal. You will love to invest in these smartphones for either yourself or your loved ones; get going right away and await the launch of the most desired smartphones in 2016. With the best features and attractive price packages to boast of, these smartphones will surely take your user experiences to yet another level. Enjoy!
Moto G 4th Gen Launch Day Offers.
1. Kindle Offer worth INR 1000 – Grab a Moto G Plus, 4th Gen at Amazon.in in the period 18th to 22nd, May 2016 to avail this exciting offer. Here, you need to purchase a promotion code for getting Kindle credit up to Rs 1,000; which will be shared to you or before 15th July, 2016. All you need to do is download the Kindle app on your Moto G Plus 4th Gen and sign in for availing the credit.
2. Goibibo.com – Get INR 15000 OF GoCash – In the period 18th to 22nd, May 2016, log into Amazon.in and purchase a Moto G Plus, 4th Gen. Bingo! You will you will receive a GoIbibo promo code that’s worth 15,000 GoCash, on or before 15th July, 2016, in your registered email id only. How would you like to use this GoCash for booking hotels and flights on this popular travel portal? Do know that the GoCash is valid only up to 31st December, 2016, so, act quickly.
3. Buy Motorola Pulse 2 Headphones at just INR 499: If you purchase a Moto G Plus, 4th Gen in the period 18th to 22nd, May 2016; as well as invest in a Motorola Pulse 2 in the period 18th to 30th May , 2016; you will be eligible for the offer, exclusively on Amazon.in. You need to buy these two phones from a single Amazon.in account for availing the this hot deal!
4. 100 percent Cash back on Purchase of Moto G4 Plus for 50 Lucky Shoppers: There is a lot of good news in store for those purchasing a Moto G Plus 4th Gen from the Amazon App; in the period 18th to 22nd, May 2016. Yes, if you happen to be among the 10 lucky customers each day, you can avail instant 100% cash back in the form of an Amazon.in gift card. This lucrative card will be credited your account on/ before 15th July, 2016.
5. Buy a Moto G Plus, 4th Gen and Win Moto 360 smart watch: Wait to buy Moto G Plus, 4th Gen on 18th May, 2016, exclusively at Amazon.in. But before you do so, remember to time your transaction between 00:00:00 (IST) and 20:00:00 (IST). Hey, you are the lucky customer of the hour; you can grab a smart watch! Your Moto 360 (42mm Dial, 2nd Gen, Cognac leather band) will reach you on/ before 15th July, 2016.
6. 10 lucky customers to see Thalaivar during ‘Kabali’ in the 1st week of June at Chennai : In case you buy a Moto G Plus, 4th Gen in the period 18th to 22nd, May 2016, only on Amazon.in, you may grab a chance to watch Thalaivar during the ‘Kabali’ audio launch at Chennai. This amazing offer is open to 10 lucky customers, and can be used on the 1st week of June.
7. 100 lucky customers to get passes for ‘Kabali’ launch: Your purchase of Moto G Plus, 4th Gen in the period 18th to 22nd, May 2016, exclusively on Amazon.in, can get you a pass for ‘Kabali’ audio launch at Chennai, during
Happy shopping on Amazon India!