Launched at INR 11,999 for the 16 GB variant, exciting Amazon Moto G5 offers, discount coupons, exchange offers & cash back deals will rock your senses .
Moto G5 lovers have more than one reason to rejoice after the red-lettered day, 4th April 2017. This was the much awaited date when they were able to get their hands on the coveted handset after it was launched on Amazon India at the stroke of midnight. If you have been waiting impatiently to buy one of the best smartphones of 2017, then the right time to do so is now. Without waiting any longer, gear up to grab the exciting Amazon Moto G5 offers and get home the mobile set of your dreams without any fuss or delay. This attractive Moto G 5th Gen offer is exclusive to Amazon, so if you happen to be a regular visitor at this site then you have a stronger chance of getting this newly launched phone for yourself or a loved one.
Here, we help you come closer to the dazzling and sleek world of Lenovo Moto G5 that will leave you asking for more. Are you ready to experience the magic of smartphone shopping at Amazon?
Moto G5 Launch in India
After the successful launch of Moto G5 Plus on Flipkart, the stage is appropriately laid out for Moto G5 to hit the marketplace with aplomb. For records, Lenovo – which happens to be the parent company of the very popular Motorola smartphones and other product models, had launched its latest Moto 5G on Amazon on April 4th in a star-studded event in India. Just like the launch of Moto G5 Plus, on Flipkart India in mid-March, this smartphone is expected to go off the shelf in no time because of the euphoria surrounding the same. To avoid any disappointment, you may want to keep a close watch on the offers and deals at Amazon India and buy the phone as soon as it appears on the site.
Moto G5 will be exclusive to Amazon
While Moto G5 Plus remains exclusive to Flipkart, its cousin Moto G5 is exclusively available on Amazon India. After being launched in India at the tick of 12am IST on April 5th 2017, this specially designed smartphone will garner attention like no other in the premium range of smartphones and mobiles for sale on the Internet. There are many lucrative Moto G5 exchange offers that will make the going profitable for Amazon Prime customers in India. Alongside, numerous Moto G5 launch offers are all set to woo them like no other, exclusively on Amazon India. If you are wondering whether the Moto 5g is the only such phone to gain the limelight on the shopping site, you will be surprised to know that Amazon has provided successful launching pads to Moto G4, Moto G Play, Moto G (Gen 3), Moto G Turbo Edition, Moto G4 Plus, Moto X Force, Moto G4 Plus, Moto X Force, Moto Z and many others; all these phones have gained superb mileage and are being enjoyed by their owners in more ways than one.
Moto G5 price on Amazon India
The Moto G5 is but a slightly smaller version of Moto G5 Plus; however, it has many differences in features and specifications that make it unique in every conceivable way. As far as the price of Moto Gen G5 is concerned, it is expected to be cheaper than that of Moto G5 Plus. The latter was launched in India at an impressive price of Rs. 14,999 for the 16GB storage +3GB RAM variant, and at Rs. 16,999 for its 4GB RAM plus 32GB storage variant. On Amazon India, the platform wherein the G5 version of Moto G was launched for the world to see, the 16 GB variant is priced at INR 11,999 and 32 GB variant at an affordable R 12,999. All in all, you can expect to receive full value for your money when you invest in one of these smartphones of choice.
Launch Offers on Moto G5 – 5th and 6th April 2017
• Get Flat Rs 1000 of with HDFC Bank credit cards
If you happen to be a HDFC Bank credit card holder then you have plenty of reasons to rejoice when you choose to buy the newly launched Moto G5 that is being exclusively sold on Amazon India. Get flat Rs 1000 on this Launch Day offer, before it is too late!
• Enjoy extra Rs 500 off on exchange of old phone
Do you have an old smartphone or other mobile device that will be shoved into the dark corners of your storage system when you buy the trendy Moto G 5th generation smartphone? If yes, then exchange it now to get Rs 500 off on the quoted price of your new phone.
• Free Sandisk Ultra 16 GB Micro SD memory card
There are few things that are as exciting as getting freebies with your smartphone purchases. So, if you are looking for 16 GB extra storage space to keep your pictures, music and data files in one place, then this Launch Day offer for Moto G 5th Gen is surely for you. Are you ready to get the Sandisk Ultra 16 GB Micro SD memory card you deserve?
• Rs 1000 cash back for Amazon Prime Members using Pay Balance
With Amazon Prime, customers like you can avail Rs 1000 cash back when you buy the Motorola G5 online. Alongside, you will get free 2 day shipping and other offers. You also get instant access to tens of thousands of movies and TV episodes that you can watch in your free time. Amazon Pay Balance brings friction free payment experiences, fast, easy checkouts, and quicker refunds for you!
Moto G5 specifications
The Moto G 5th Gen, which runs on the out of the box Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, was unveiled in Barcelona in Fine Gold and Lunar Grey color variants. Both these colors are striking and eye-catching in themselves and are bound to make eyes turn in more ways than one. This much-awaited smartphone version features a 5-inch full-HD display with 1080×1920 pixels that makes movie watching, gaming, browsing and all other screen related activities a breeze.
As it is powered by the seamless 1.4GHz Snapdragon 430 processor, the Moto G5 can deliver lag-free and high-powered performance even when multiple applications are being used at the same time. If you love listening music on the go or are fond of preserving memories in the find of pictures and selfies, you obviously need a lot of storage space for keeping your media files safe. By providing 2GB or 3GB of RAM as well as 16GB or 32GB capacity of internal storage, these smartphones have a greater option of being expanded further with the help of a microSD card slot that can store up to 128GB of valuable data for your purposes.
Next is the concern about efficient battery backup. To cater to your long hours of talking, conferencing, internet browsing, social media activities, fun and entertainment, and a host of other mobile related activities, the Moto G5 comes packaged with a 2800mAh removable battery that is compatible for fast charging. Because of the presence of this long-lasting and easily rechargeable battery, you can be assured of getting the best mobile usage for more hours than that provided by most other smartphones in the fray.
As for optics, Moto G5 is best known for its 13-megapixel rear camera that boasts of a f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and dual-LED flash. It also features a 5-megapixel front camera with wide-angle for clicking selfies. So, regardless of whether you are at a friend’s birthday party, trekking in the mountains, attending a social event, or lounging with your soul mate at an exotic destination, you can depend on these cameras to get crisp, clear and high resolution pictures without trying too hard.
If you are still looking for more, then do know that the Amazon India launched Moto G5 also comes packed with a fingerprint scanner that is located in front of the smartphone, right beneath the Home Button. Yet another highlight of the phone is that it fitfully integrates Google Assistant, which is a feature that is restricted so far only to Pixel devices. Additionally, just as the Moto G5 Plus, the Moto G5 versions are packed with several Motorola-exclusive features of the likes of Actions, twist gesture, Moto Display, and One Button Navigation mode that permit users to navigate the phone’s interface with the help of swipes on its fingerprint scanner.
Synopsis of the Features of Moto G 5th Gen
Its arrival was first announced in 2017, February and ever-since, excited aspirants are waiting to get their hands on the feature rich versions of this Motorola model.
• The phone offers the GSM / HSPA / LTE network technology that paves the ground for consistent and quick connectivity at all times.
• The physical body dimensions are 144.3 x 73 x 9.5 mm (5.68 x 2.87 x 0.37 in); these measurements make this smartphone a sleek choice for those who wish to carry only the best-looking model on their persona.
• At 145 g (5.11 oz), this lightweight phone is extremely portable and handy at work and elsewhere.
• The smartphone has two SIMs that will help you maintain two numbers for personal and office purposes. It has the capacity of having both Dual SIM (dual stand-by, Nano-SIM) and Single SIM (Nano-SIM).
• The display type of the Moto 5G is rated as an IPS LCD capacitive touch screen that has 16M colors. The 5.0 inches (~65.4% ‘screen-to-body’ ratio) of the screen supports best viewing possibilities for all users.
• With screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels or ~441 ppi pixel density, and mutitouch capabilities, the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protected screen of Moto 5th Gen model is worth every penny.
• The Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat) operating system supports the latest technology inputs and is well-equipped to handle most applications at their highest speed.
• The core of this smartphone contains the Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset, Adreno 505 GPU and Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU for enabling the best-in-class performance levels at all times.
• These phones feature excellent memory space that makes them a good buy for data lovers. They have a microSD card slot that can store up to 256 GB and have an internal storage capacity of 16/32 GB backed by 2/3 GB RAM.
• The primary camera of the 13 MP Moto 5G features f/2.0, LED flash and phase detection auto focus along with touch focus, geo-tagging, face detection, auto-HDR and panorama features.
• The video capturing abilities of the phone feature 1080p@30fps for aiding best quality videos.
• If you are fond of music then you would certainly want to know more about the quality of sound output expected from this phone. With a loudspeaker and 3.5mm jack in place, it gives off three kinds of alerts in the form of MP3, vibrations and WAV ring tones. The speaker also supports active noise cancellation via a dedicated microphone.
• The communication ports are dual-band, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/nWiFi Direct and hotspot.
• It supports v4.2, A2DP, EDR and LE Bluetooth facilities along with A-GPS, GLONASS GPS, FM radio and USB Host, microUSB v2.0, etc.
• Some of the other noteworthy features of Moto G5 include sensors such as accelerometer, gyro, fingerprint (front-mounted), proximity and compass; MMS, Email, SMS(threaded view), Push Email and IM messaging capabilities, HTML5 browser, Fast battery charging, and MP3/AAC+/WAV/Flac player. The phone also features a photo/video editor, MP4/H.264 player and document viewer.
• Its Li-Ion 2800 mAh removable battery gives off long hours of usage.
A Short Comparison of Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus
When compared to its G5 Plus version, the Moto G5 exhibits more modest hardware. If you have already feasted your eyes on the earlier launched version, or own the Moto 5G Plus, you would know how the designs of these two phones match up with each other in quite a few ways. They both have fingerprint scanners. At 5-inch, the 5G is smaller than the newer version that has a 5.2-inch screen. The good thing is that both these phones have the same FullHD features and screen resolution that give off the finest user experiences at all times. Some of the major differences lie in their key hardware components; whereas the G5 Plus has a 12-megzpixel camera that supports large pixels, the G5 features a 13-megapixel camera with regular pixels. The latter has a smaller 2800 mAh battery and uses the Snapdragon 430 processor. An interesting feature about the Moto G5 is that it offers a removable back and battery cover, with SIM slots placed beneath the rear cover; in the Moto G5 Plus, this rear cover cannot be removed.
Just as the Moto G5 Plus, Moto G5 smartphones also have the Android 7 aka Nougat OS software in an unmodified form. Likewise, it supports dual-SIMs, and allows users to enjoy a microSD card that can store up to 256GB of date freely. Also, the phone features the same 5-megapixel camera used by Lenovo inside the G5 Plus.
Buy the Moto G5 at Amazon India Exclusive Sale
Amazon India completely understands the needs of customers like you and sells the best products to give better mobile experiences. In this case too, as a user, you will be happy to buy the Moto G5 at Amazon India because of its many features and affordable rates. This perfect blend of entertainment and performance demands no compromises and promises to be the best buy for people looking for a sleek and smartphone with Amazon offers to feel happy about. Amazon India will offer exclusive access to the Moto G5 and will bring forth a great device backed by impressive specs and special offers that are unique for Amazon Prime members. As smartphones have always been top selling products at Amazon, customers are forever on the lookout for exclusive offerings, expansion in the selection, and the best prices for millions of products at this online marketplace.
Are you geared to purchase mid-range device supporting a 5-inch display that has Full HD resolution? You will find your dream smartphone in the garb of Moto G5 that sports a Snapdragon 430 chipset, either 3 or 2 GB of RAM, 16/32 GB of storage with additional external storage with a microSD card, and lots more. Simply log into Amazon India and buy the Motorola Moto G5 (5th Gen) with grand offers that will leave you saying “Wow!”— You will be happy with what you get home!